Picsou web URL

Santiago Garcia Banhos sgarcia at uf-isf.es
Fri Oct 6 09:37:58 CEST 2000

SONIA:

>Did anyone have an answer to a recent question someone asked about whether
>there's a URL for subscribing to Picsou?  I haven't been able to find one,
>even with a search engine.
>
>	Thanks,
>	      Sonia

I've recently subscribed to Picsou Magazine (some months ago), and I had to
through ordinary mail. You can even by phone or fax, in case you can speak
French, or in case they understand English - I don't know if they do.

The post address is:

	Picsou Magazine
	Service Abonnements
	BP 2
	59718 Lille Cedex 9
	France

Fax: 01.55.63.40.62

I must say they answered me very kindly, and nowadays I'm receiving (in
Spain) my issue right every month.

I don't know if they have any website for subscribing, or for anything else:
in each issue there is a panel with company info about the publisher, etc,
but no website nor email address. :-(

The only page where I've seen even mentioned 'Picsou Mag' is

http://www.lagardere.fr/fr/connaitre_le_groupe/activites/com_filipacchi.html

That not really much, isn't it?

Santiago.