DCML digest, Vol 1 #293 - 7 msgs

Henri Kunne HJC.Kunne at net.HCC.nl
Wed Oct 18 20:16:23 CEST 2000

At 18:05 18-10-00 +0200, Per-Erik Malström wrote:

>Henri Kunne wrote:
> > Per, you may be talking about laws and moral idealism, but John is talking
> > about facts and human nature.
>Huh? I don't see what you mean. I asked if it's ok to break the law just
>because it's possible.
>Are you saying it's in the human nature to do so? Are you saying that I'm
>inhuman? :-)

Of course not! Not all people are copy thieves, but some are, and the
Internet's presence makes them
unbeatable, according to me. I really see this is going to have some
setbacks, but I stay convinced
that art as a whole will profit from this evolution.

>Oh, er, the naked-mice part... I don't remember writing that. You must
>have quoted someone else.

Did I? Now take a look:

 >The guy who did the "obscene" MM-story (Air Pirate Funnies) is named Dan
 >O'Neill. Don't know anything
 >about him, except he showed me Mickey & Minnie in the nude, and I still
 >haven't recovered!

You didn't retain my quote, so I had to paste it from the previous posting.
In your original of
Tuesday 17th, it hasn't got any > or | sign or whatever. How can that be,
it these words
aren't yours?
         Greetings, Henri