DCML digest, Vol 1 #293 - 7 msgs

Per-Erik Malmström pekka.malmstrom at uppsala.mail.telia.com
Thu Oct 19 01:07:00 CEST 2000

Henri Kunne wrote:
> >Oh, er, the naked-mice part... I don't remember writing that. You must
> >have quoted someone else.
>
> Did I? Now take a look: [...]
> You didn't retain my quote, so I had to paste it from the previous posting.
> In your original of
> Tuesday 17th, it hasn't got any > or | sign or whatever. How can that be,
> it these words
> aren't yours?

Sigh, I make an embarrassing error and shamelessly try to get off the hook, and what do you do: unmask my little cover-up and once again quote m... er, that anonymous Disney lawyer who is lurking on this list. Blame him. Blame Canada.

Ciao,
/Per-Erik
    - who, in the future, will try to remember the ":-)"-sign.