New Brazilian Disney stories on the Web!

Arthur Faria Jr. arthurfaria at projesom.com.br
Fri Sep 1 08:41:18 CEST 2000

    Hi, All!

    Two more Brazilian stories have replaced the
lastest two at:

    http://www.projesom.com.br/afaria/b_fethry/

They are:

B 840150 Fethry Kid "The Very Lone Ranger" 9 pages
Writer: Arthur Faria Jr. (hey, it's me!)
Artist: Irineu Soares Rodrigues

And the "famous" DD's marriage story (it's 30 pages
in 4 parts. I uploaded only the first part,
the next ones will be uploaded soon):

BC SOD 1 - Cover of "Série Ouro Disney" # 1
(1st edition, 1987)

B 870024 "Donald Duck's Marriage - Part 1: The Proposal"
Writer: ?
Art: Irineu Soares Rodrigues

There is also an Italian version of this story in
Marco Barlotti's page at:

http://marcobar.cce.unifi.it/Fumetti/censurati/Matrimonio/Paperino/index.html

So if you can read Italian you will be able to compare
the translation; mine (including ugly errors) is as close as
possible of the original Portuguese texts.

    Enjoy!
    Tchau,
    --Arthur.

** Farewell and thanks, unca Carl! **