extra pages for Kalevala ?

Ola Martinsson Ola.Martinsson at uab.ericsson.se
Thu Jul 5 16:09:27 CEST 2001

Hi Don !

About one and a half year ago you wrote this on this mail list.

**************
Note: for those who care, that means that the German MICKY
MAUS #1-2000 will have a different Kalevala cover that I drew just for
that
issue... I guess it won't appear anywhere else. Well... maybe it might
be
used when the Finns reprint the Kalevala story in their AKU ANKKA weekly
next year... and, another note -- at that time I will *add pages* to the
33
page story to flesh out the parts that I unavoidably had to truncate to
fit
into that page-count. I estimate it will end up at just below 40 pages.)

Was this ever done ? I can't remember hearing about it since.

Scroogy regards

Ola in Sunny Stockholm +31 and warm~~