Olaf Solstrand's site

Olaf Solstrand harryklein at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 8 21:06:14 CEST 2001

Daniel wrote:
>On top of your translation at "http://home.no.net/treaa/barks.htm"
>I see a short note which I'm not able to read:
>
>  Informasjonen på denne siden er hovedsakelig hentet fra en artikkel
>  av Daniël van Eijmeren. Jeg kommer til å skrive inn mer med tiden,
>  blant annet vil jeg skrive litt om de beste historiene til Barks,
>  hvor en naturligvis ikke kommer utenom "Eggemysteriet".
>
>Can you or someone else translate it for me?

Here comes the translation:
"The information on this page is mainly gathered from an article by Daniël
van Eijmeren. In the future I will add more, among other things I will write
a little bit about Barks' best stories, where I of course will mention 'Lost
in Andes'."

I mention "Lost in Andes" because that story is probably the most famous
Donald story, or maybe the most famous comic ever, in Norway through
history.

>BTW. You can find another Carl Barks biography, by Don Markstein, at
>"http://www.toonopedia.com/barks.htm".
Thanks! I will check it out.

The reason I used your biography was that I needed a Carl Barks biography
FAST for my homepage, and since I both knew that your article was very good
and knew where to find it (and actually even had downloaded into my own
computer at the time I was working on it). I hope you don't mind me using
your stuff this way! (you have all rights to sue me, actually)

-olaf- ( http://home.no.net/treaa/ )