What is the price level for Disney comics in variuos countries ?

Sanna Rosenvall esar77 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 00:24:11 CEST 2001

Here are most usual Disney comics in Finland:

Aku Ankka (Donald Duck):
weekly, full colour, 36 pages, 1,60 € (9,50 FIM)

Roope-setä (Uncle Scrooge):
pocket magazine, monthly, full colour (except the one page story),    100
pages, 2,86 € (17,00 FIM)

Aku Ankan taskukirja (Donald Duck pocket book):
more often than monthly, full colour, price depends on how many pages there
are. I have here one with 260 pages and it has costed 3,87 € (23,00 FIM)
There are sometimes also those which have more pages but I don't know how
much they cost nowadays.

Sanna Rosenvall from Finland