Manga

Eero-Pekka Halinen e_halinen at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 22 15:32:36 CEST 2001

>Could you scan a page or explain how it looks like, please?

I can't scan it, because the only scanner I own is an old black/white hand
scanner, wich is furthermore broken. And I have no access to any other
scanners in summer. Sorry.

But, I'll try to explain it as good as I can. If you've seen manga, you
should about know how it looks like: Only a couple of panels in a page (with
some expections), a little amount of text and quite distinct pictures (Don
Rosa could never draw manga!). It goes on slowly, so there are more pages in
this than the original. I don't know how to describe it... the panels are
all over the page, not in a strict order (their shapes are sometimes weird
too). This is all I can tell you about it. You would have to see it
yourself.

Eero-Pekka