Disney comics in the US

Martin Olsen martin_olsen at post.tele.dk
Wed Jul 25 12:54:01 CEST 2001

>From: "Francesco Spreafico" <frspreaf at tin.it>
>From: "Kriton Kyrimis" <kyrimis at cti.gr>
>
>> Literally speaking, all Disney comics published in the US today are
>> printed on paper of the highest quality, the likes of which we are not
>> likely to see in Europe. Thus, I do not find your statement offensive
>> at all.
>
>Uhm.... WHAT Disney comics do they print in the US today? ;-)

Well, there *is* a thing called Disney Adventures. The comics section of
this digest sized magazine occasionally has a Disney comic, e.g. two pages
of Buzz Lightyear and two pages of 102 Dalmatians in the April 2001 issue.
Most of the comics published in Disney Adventures have non-Disney
copyrights, though.

Martin.