Disney comics in the US

John Crocker John.Crocker at dvn.com
Wed Jul 25 21:33:46 CEST 2001

Hello,

<<Can anyone here tell me where I can find recent Disney
comics?>>

I am interested in the answer to this question, but also am in wonder of where and how I could possibly get a hold of foreign Disney comics (foreign to me that is since I live in the US) that are in English.  I believe that the UK and Australia have some English publications and have heard that there may be some in Asia.
Does anyone have any information about this?

thanks,

-john from Oklahoma where it is a perspirating 102 F (appx. 39 C)