Agridiotis: Brazilian Biquinho's story

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Fri Jul 27 01:04:43 CEST 2001

Agridiotis:
>In some Brazilian stories Biquinho (fethry's nephew) appears.

Yes...since he's a brazilian creation!
8)

 >I have only
>one story of this character and i will be happy if anyone knows and send me
>the code of this story to see also the creator
>In the story appears a code (B 880194) but INDUCKS haven's this code. Maybe
>it's wrong.

Maybe it's not! This story is published on a "Disney Mix" comic, and some
issues of it was not indexed yet! Probably it's a missing issue on Arthur
Faria's colecction, but I have this comic and I remember the story...very
funny! I really like's this thing of the real frog! Unfortunately my comics
colection, and this issue in fact,  was in my house in Arujá...and I'm in
São Paulo...but I remeber the artist, Irineu Soares
Rodrigues...unfortunatelly I can't say nothing about the writter or the
inker...!

To make this SURE, I ask you to send me a scan, if it's possible, of some
panels, or a page of the story!
I hope my memory remains the same, since I'm now with 21 years old... ;)

Fernando!
(that really want's to do a Biquinho story one day!)