Sci-fi/Duck fans

Kathy Fitzpatrick kfitz at halcyon.com
Fri Jul 27 00:48:51 CEST 2001

The first Sci-Fi book I read that got me started was "Mindswap", can never
remember the author, don't think he wrote anything else.

It should not be surprising that many of us like fantasy and science fiction
since to love Ducks means to have possibly unlimited imagination.

I also believe most people on the list are very creative and use their
imagination to enrich their lives to keep their jobs and marriages (those of
us that are married) interesting and fun.  I can't imagine being married to
someone who didn't also read about Ducks and Mice...  -Kathy