Uk Aust Comics

Kenneth Glendinning neth80 at
Fri Jul 27 16:35:07 CEST 2001

Hello John all comic titles can be looked up at DISNEY COMICS WORLDWIDE
It shows all known disney comics that have been published from all over the

Date:   Wed, 25 Jul 2001 14:33:46 -0500
From: "John Crocker" <John.Crocker at>
To: <dcml at>
Subject: Re: Disney comics in the US

<<Can anyone here tell me where I can find recent Disney

I am interested in the answer to this question, but also am in wonder of
and how I could possibly get a hold of foreign Disney comics (foreign to me
is since I live in the US) that are in English.  I believe that the UK and
Australia have some English publications and have heard that there may be
in Asia.
Does anyone have any information about this?

-john from Oklahoma where it is a perspirating 102 F (appx. 39 C)