Lo$-interview (Komix #156)

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Fri Jul 27 17:01:54 CEST 2001

KRITON KYRIMIS, 02-07-2001:

> [Interview from Komix #156. Lo$-interview] I must mention that,
> initially, I wanted to have my story begin in 400 A.D., during
> the time of the siege of Adrian's wall, and to show that a McDuich
> (this is the ancient Celtic writing of the McDuck name) drove the
> Romans away and founded Scotland.

I think that Dan Shane's "The Scrooge McDuck Page" contains a few
pages of pencil script with the McDuichs, and also a few pages of
an Lo$-chapter which was sketched but rejected. (It took place in a
restaurant, with a gag which I remember as "Put the coffee on my bill!")

I tried to find the site at
"http://stp.ling.uu.se/~starback/dcml/creators/don-rosa.html"
and at "http://beam.to/duckhunt", but the links are broken there.

Not knowing the correct URL, I can't be more specific that this.

- Daniel