Brand-new Don Rosa pages on M&D !

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jun 14 10:16:26 CEST 2001

Helllo everyone!

At long last, I've been able to add a Don Rosa section
to my site, "Of  Mouse and Ducks" (the following line
should be read thinking of  Richard Attenborough
in "Jurassic Park" & the corresponding music, thank you):
             Welcome to "The Don Rosa Papers" !

You will find information about the pages in "The Daily
War-Drum", where all the news is, but here's a description
of  what the DRP consist of.

You access them by clicking on the "King of  the Klondike"
icon in the (yellow) contents frame.
This will take you to the main page.

I believe you'll recognize the illustration.
Everything on the picture is by Don Rosa, to the exclusion
of  a very very few pixels I needed to complete the image.
The objects were completed using portions of  the original
drawing, with the utmost respect for the art, down to the
tiniest detail.

There, you will find-- rather, you will *have to* find 4 links
to 4 sections. (That's what the scribbling in the bottom left
says; I'll brighten it up.)

The first two are illustrated indexes of  some of  Don Rosa's
stories (with links to larger pictures), including the
"Life & Times" chapters.

The third link will lead you to the first of  a series of  pages
in the making; this one is about Time Travel and is based on
an e-mail I sent Don Rosa and his replies (reprinted by
permission).
This link is less obvious than the first two.

As for the last section... I think it'll be the new treasure hunt
(no answer to the last two quizes, by the way? See PS).
It's pretty easy to find, anyway.
And this I'm most curious to read your comments on.
It could certainly be enhanced and made more dazzling,
but I didn't have time to get acquainted with the necessary
java script commands.
Remarks, comments, criticism, suggestions, questions,
anything, welcome!

I hope you will enjoy the DRP.
Best wishes,

                                                                               Olivier

PS # 0:
If  you like M&D and bookmark it, please do so from the
starting page (with the counter). There's absolutely no profit
whatsoever. It's just I like to know if  anyone visits it at all.
Thanks!

PS # 1:
If  you don't have time to look for the links, ask me.

PS # 2-- quizes:
    1/   Quiz # 5a (Easy)
           "GCKFPT !"

    2/    Quiz #5b (Easy?)
            "There's been dirty work at the woodpile!"