La Pietra Zodiacale

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Tue Jun 26 13:03:24 CEST 2001

SPREA:

> > (Note: MM has announced that starting this week, it'll re-print "La Pietra
> > Zodiacale" in 12 installments).
>
> Again? Seems to be a very loved story there :-)

Well, last time Archontis mentioned that they would be reprintining that
series, it turned out that they didn't, so it's been a while since that
story was last printed over here.

Judging from the first installment, I was not particularly impressed.
On the other hand, I was not particularly impressed with "The Ice Sword"
or "Once Upon A Time in America" (or whatever that series about Mickey's
ancestors taking part in key moments of early American history was
called) either, so what do I know?

Judging from my previous postings, and from a discussion I had with
Archontis on the subject of new Italian Artists, I'm beginning to suspect
that I'm turning into a grouchy old man who's stuck in the past, refusing
to see any value in change. :(

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced."
-----