Help with the Trophy Room!

Armando Botto armando.botto at libero.it
Sun Nov 11 14:47:27 CET 2001

Blasco Pisapia wrote:
> Some time ago, Italian magazine Zio Paperone published a wonderful drawing
of the Trophy Room by Don Rosa, in which all Scrooge's treasures where
portraied. It was sort of a game, the readers were challenged to identify
all of them.
I don't have my collection right here to check myself, but I can ask a
friend of mine to fetch the magazine, *IF* I can tell him the number of the
issue... Could anyone help me?

The drawing is in Zio Paperone # 99. Its original title is "Anything but
those", and it was originally published in "Uncle Scrooge" # 300. I'm sorry
I can't provide you with a scan right now...

Ciao,
Armando