What was the name of the Gyro invention...

Olaf Solstrand harryklein at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 12:17:54 CET 2001

Hi!

-----I guess you can call this some kind of spoiler... but I guess you all
have read most Carl Barks stories anyway?

Once upon a time, Carl Barks wrote a story where Huey, Dewey and Louie was
very fond of scary magazines and other stuff Donald ment they should keep
away from. Therefor, Donald went to Gyro and borrowed a machine that could
send things from the machine into another machine in another room. A kind of
teleport. The machine also looked a bit spooky, so Donald put one of the
machines in his living room and tells the boys that he's going out for the
evening. When they start reading their magazine again, Donald comes through
the machine and scares them. But the power wires fall down, and something
goes terribly wrong...

What I need to know, is; what was the name of this machine, and what was the
story name/code for this story? The reason I need to know this is that I'm
working on my new script now, and after some guiding tips from Byron
Erickson I know I need some kind of Gyro invention that could work almost
just like this one. Why should he invent a new one when Carl Barks already
have done it? :) So; what was the name of this machine?

-olaf-