Religion in Duckburg

Vidar Svendsen vidar-svendsen at c2i.net
Thu Sep 13 18:19:07 CEST 2001

Daniel van Eijmeren wrote:
> I wanted to include a link to VIDAR SVENDSEN's "Religion in Duckburg"
> site, but it seems that I only have an old non-working URL. On that site,
> Vidar lists religious references in Disney comics, but also in comics
> in general.

My homepages were mysteriously gone. I'm uploading it now.
I can't remember any duck stories based on Revelation.
You find the page about religion in Duckburg (English version) at:
http://members.home.com/vsvendsen/comics/disney/religion/intro.htm

Besides 'Duckburg religion' I have a page about the Bible in Asterix.
I guess that's what Daniël means with religious references... also in
comics in general."
I'm planning a page about religion in Lucky Luke though (hope I'll
finish it before the 2. coming....)
Vidar Svendsen                    http://members.home.com/vsvendsen/

And he said all those numbers
made him numb,