Revalation, Crusaders and Nostradamus

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Sat Sep 15 23:28:14 CEST 2001

Hi all

About Revaltion in the Bible - the danish title is Johannes'
Åbenbaring, or simply Åbenbaringen.
Which means Revalation - not Revaltions - we haven't got that mistake
in our translation.
This makes me think of the husband of my mother's aunt (who I've never
meet) - he often mentioned
this book in the Bible - but he did that using the name the Apocalypse.

The Lost Crown of The Crusader Kings - I look forward to see that
story. Daniël - if you're willing to learn danish the danish version
comes out in some months, whereas I believe you should be patient with
the dutch publication.

About Nostradamus - Around 1999 I read books about him, also mentioning
the fake prediction we saw here the other day - but it was mentioned in
those books along with the other quattrains - Only the first year in
the millenium was 1999. Is it possible that Michel de Nostradame did
write a likely quattrain, just not the exact words

I do agree with what was mentioned in the paper today and here: Some
predictions are bound to come true if you write as many as Nostradamus
did. And maybe it was not the prediction coming true, maybe these
maniacs had read Nostradamus and followed him, like they followed 911?

A. C. Sivebaek
acsive at mail.mira.dk