Need help from a French friend... Prof Durandus

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Sat Jun 1 19:42:28 CEST 2002

Hi!
Could somebody here answer to these questions (I'd bet you can, François):

How many times does the Prof Durandus appear? (COA says 3)
Does he only appear in "Mickey MOuse time travel"  series ?
I thought Pierre nicholas was the only drawer of this series? but it seems
that the 5 first episodes are drawn by a Louis Santel alias "ténas"
I have the first episode of the series and it is the only episode I have were
I can see Durandus. Does Pierre Nicholas draw this character the same way
than Louis Santel?
I saw that the first page of the 5th episode is drawn by Louis "Ténas"
Santel? and the 4 other pages are by Nicholas. Did Santel die during the time
he was drawing the story? or what happened?

Gilles MAURICE