Duckburg's 12 landmarks

Frank Bubacz frankbubacz at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 27 15:36:56 CEST 2002

>However you can pickle anything.  Rural area stores used to sell
>pickled eggs and pickled pigs feet.

Ah! That's what happened to McBrine in the end... Well, he certainly
deserved it...

There is still a Duckburg landmark not mentioned yet, which, sadly, has
never been depicted: Scrooge's amusement park! In "Lost beneath the sea"
(US 46) he plans to buy the Mount Everest, the Taj Mahal, and Hong Kong to
be included there. As far as I know everything is still in its right place
and therefore this plan was doomed to failure, but I wonder what else might
be there in this ambitious amusement park??? It certainly has to be the most
impressing Duckburg landmark of them all, although somehow I guess that Don
will not like to use it...   ;-)

Frank