donaldist community

Erik Bergwall erik.bergwall at
Sat Jun 29 11:39:31 CEST 2002

Hello duckburgians,

Today, June 29th, birthday of Don Rosa, we have published our scandinavian
donaldist community on the web. It's a community where you, as a member
(don't cost you a thing), can discuss and talk with other donaldists as
well, by forum, internal mail, etc. Each member has their own presentation
page about him/herself. You can view the site in four languages; english,
danish, swedish and norwegian.

The community is still under developement, so you may have some troubles
with the language or empty pages, but we promise these problems will be
solved asap.

Welcome to hang around, and tell us your opinion.

The donaldisten crew, by Erik Bergwall