DCML digest, Vol 1 #851 - 11 msgs

Soeren Schridde sschridde at web.de
Sat Mar 2 15:40:18 CET 2002

Rob Klein wrote:

> "Donald Duck Sonderheft (Die Tollsten Geschichten)" is the best regular
> issue German (non-album) comic book in which to find Barks stories. Ehapa
> will send subscriptions to that magazine to other European countries, I am
> not sure that they will send it world wide (but I believe they will, with
> the additional postage). It also often has information pages on a
> sophisticated collector's level, as opposed to "Micky Maus". I hope one of
> our German members will provide the information regarding the Rosa
> stories.  - Rob Klein

if wanted and noone else popped up before me, I'd be happy to provide
you with the relevant data - maybe drop a short note if that would be
welcomed.

Yours,
Soeren

Soeren Schridde

--- member of the AAAAA
(Anonymous Association Against Acronym Abuse) ---

Martinistr. 52, 49078 Osnabrueck, Germany, Earth
eMail: sschridde at web.de  (2nd: sschridde at gmx.de)
Tel./Fax: Acc.Code+ (0)541/44063343