Thieves or...

Søren Krarup Olesen raptus at stofanet.dk
Mon Nov 4 16:12:37 CET 2002

HARRY:

 > A copyright notice has no legal effect in any way. A copyright is
 > something you own by default. Adding a notice is just a service to
 > the reader. You only lose your rights if you explicitly state so.

But why did we spent so much time formulating the Inducks license then,
if it has no legal effect anyway? Hmmm...well...thinking about it, it's
just to *lose* rights, nothing else...

Ah, well, that's what comes from (in my case) being cocksure, but still,
almost all freeware comes without any license at all, how is that
possible? Hm, nevermind.

I still find copying material a minor crime. And as for scanning in ten
years, it better come out in a good resolution then.

Søren