Inserts (bilagor) in Swedish Kalle Anka & C:o

Ola Martinsson Ola.Martinsson at uab.ericsson.se
Tue Nov 12 18:22:46 CET 2002

Hi all Swedes, I'm Swede to but I'm writing this in English for the
benefit of the list.

I'm a read die-hard collector for complete copies of the comics. And in
quite a few of the older Kalle Anka & C:o comics there were additional
inserts. They were e.g. paper dolls, paper toys, subscription coupons or
simply advertisements for merchandise of various kinds.

I have tracked down almost all of these now but there are a few numbers
that I don't know what the insert in that number was. So I'm hoping that
maybe you can help me find out. I know that there should be an insert
because in the comic it is printed "bilaga medföljer" "insert enclosed".

The numbers that I need help with are
Kalle Anka & C:o
1971 # 21
1975 # 36 37
1976 # 22
1977 # 28 37 43

What complicates things are that not all copies of a certain number had
these inserts. Some of them were only for subscribers e.g. And all these
numbers (plus some) I bought as back issues from the publisher but they
did not have the inserts all the same. I was beginning to think that
maybe it was a mistake that caused "bilaga medföljer" to be printed but
then I found out what the insert in 1978 # 7 was from a guy that had it.
He didn't want to sell it though. It is a coupon for records from Walt
Disneys Sagoteater (Fairytale theater).

Apart from those inserts mentioned above I'm seeking the following
1964 # 24 lott till cykellotteriet (bike lottery)
1971 # 50 prenumerationskupong ( subscriber coupon)
1972 # 8 Kalle Ankas målarbok (DD:s paintingbook)
	47 prenumerationskupong ( subscriber coupon)
1978 # 7 Walt Disneys Sagoteater skivor kupong, the one mentioned above

If anyone has any info on these or would be willing to sell or trade
with  me I would be most grateful.

Ola