About the atmosphere on DCML

sigvald@duckburg.dk sigvald at duckburg.dk
Thu Nov 28 15:09:47 CET 2002

Hi all!

The last day or so some postings have disturbed the good
atmosphere here at DCML. I can see my part of this and
apologize to Harry Fluks and to Lars Jensen for using
their names in my answer to Mads. I meant NO OFFENCE by
that – I just wanted to be concrete.

Anyway it’s still harming the good atmosphere here at DCML
when some people are reacting only against my answer to
Mads and not also against his "Rosa- criticism". There MUST
be some logic and *one law* for everybody in here.
So if it’s OK when Mads says that Rosa’s views are UNTRUE,
then other DCML-members should have the exact same right
to say that some of Marco Rota’s, Al Taliaferro’s or Tony
Strobl’s views are UNTRUE. If it’s OK when Mads indicates
that he sees Barks as "canon" then other DCML-members should
have the exact same right to indicate that they see both
Barks and Rosa as "canon".

Sigvald :-)