Continuing Gladstone Subscriptions under Gemstone

Linwood linwood at attbi.com
Tue Apr 1 03:44:38 CEST 2003

Many of us had incomplete subscriptions to the Gladstone Disney comics
which we have been assured would be honored now that Gemstone has been
able to resume publication.  However, some of us have moved in the past
three-and-a-half years.  Wondering how they would find us, I e-mailed an
inquiry to Gemstone.  I received a prompt response from Melissa Bowersox
of Gemstone Publishing.  She informed me that I should send my old and
new addresses to djamie at gemstonepub.com, advising her that I was a past
subscriber with issues remaining.  I thought others on the mailing list
might appreciate knowing this.

Melissa also advises that outstanding subscriptions will not be resumed
until September at the earliest, so we will have to purchase the first
few issues on our own.

Linwood Kemp