Scrooge's death resolved, thanks!

Grimoire X grimoire at ownmail.com
Tue Apr 8 10:56:49 CEST 2003

Ok, thanks a lot for your replies! I did find that "Hey, Daisy.." picture.

As a bit off-topic note, I'd like to add what I imagined it could have been like:
I thought of an image, where Scrooge would be lying in a big mahogany bed in a large, classy bedroom (old-mysterious-mansion-from-Hercule-Poirot style) - lights dimmed, snowing outside, hat and cane on a chair next to the bed and a smile on his face - very touching and powerful scene in my opinion. Now if I only had the skills to export the picture out of my mind to paper. :)