to Don Rosa...

Stefan Engman theactor_2000 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 19:18:22 CEST 2003

>I especially look for the book - The life and times of Scrooge McDuck...
>Any information will be grateful!

As far as I know (if i´m wrong, I´ll thank you any correction) the most
complete
edition of "The life and times of Scrooge McDuck" in an only issue is an
italian
book entitled "PAPERDINASTIA", edited in june 2000. Its ISBN is
88-7309-762-6,
and
its price only 8,73 euros in Italy! It contains all the 12 "classic"
chapters
and
six "b" chapters (it does not contain the chapter 10-bis, "The Sharpie of
the
Culebra Cut", published in february 2001, after the edition of this
book).You
can
buy it at
http://www.unilibro.it:80/find_buy/product.asp?sku=607134&idaff=0
The only difficulty is that you must learn italian... Or is it an advantage?
I´ve
made it for reading Disney comics, and I´m happy for that...
Best wishes from Spain
Carlos De Gregorio

-----

Are you really sure that that book contain all his stories about Scrooge
McDuck?
There is no picture or any info on that page... so, how can you be sure?

Stefan