SKO RE: AC, DvE and DR

H.W.Fluks@telecom.tno.nl H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl
Tue Aug 5 09:49:51 CEST 2003

Seems like we manage to get heated discussions even when Sigvald is not here...

Well, here goes:

Søren:

> > > C'mon, gents (and this goes
> > > for Daniël as well). All this talk about heiring this or that
> > > from Barks is getting a bit tedious--as if he was the only
> > > reference point.
> >
> > My email was NOT about Barks being the only reference point.
> > Why do you think so?
>
> "Think so"?! But your major reference point *is* Barks, Daniël, or
> am I missing some details in your mails. Not that I care personally,
> because my mail is about other things than your personal preferences.

This is fully illogical.

First you state that Daniël's mail is too much about (heiring from) Barks.
Then Daniël says his mail is not.
Then you say that you weren't talking about Daniël's *mail*, but about his personal preferences.
And *then* you say you are *not* talking about Daniël's personal preferences, but about "other things".

I can't make any logical reasoning from this!

> I quoted a private mail from Don, because I find it utterly childish

Regardless of the reason, quoting a private mail on a public forum without contacting the writer first is not a polite thing to do. IMO.

--Harry.
"Wie ben ik? Wat doe ik hier? Waar is mijn Roddelflop?"