AW: AW: AW: hunger strike

Cord Wiljes cord at wiljes.de
Fri Aug 29 13:59:45 CEST 2003

CORD WILJES to RODANEY BOWCOCK and me, 28-08-2003:

>> Maybe we should take more drastic measures like traveling
>> back in time to old California and claim the copyright on Mickey Mouse
>> before anyone else does.

Daniel van Eijmeren:
> That's dangerous. What would happen if Walt Disney decides to
> drop the idea of Mickey Mouse, because it already has been
> copyrighted by the potential audience? That means no Mickey
> Mouse, no Gottfredson books, and therefore no reason to go back
> to old California to make them affordable...

...and no travelling back in time so no pre-copyright and thus Disney
will not have been had (future perfect II *g*) no reason to drop the idea.
Or he will not drop it right away. So essentially he has no choice,
regardless of what I do.

Cord