AW: AW: hunger strike

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Fri Aug 29 12:13:00 CEST 2003

CORD WILJES to RODANEY BOWCOCK and me, 28-08-2003:

> Maybe we should take more drastic measures like traveling back in time to
> old California and claim the copyright on Mickey Mouse before anyone else
> does.

That's dangerous. What would happen if Walt Disney decides to drop the idea
of Mickey Mouse, because it already has been copyrighted by the potential
audience? That means no Mickey Mouse, no Gottfredson books, and therefore
no reason to go back to old California to make them affordable...

--- Daniël