Whole new feature on M&D !

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jan 13 07:28:15 CET 2003

Hi everyone!

Sorry for this little advertisement, but I think you will be interested in this whole new feature I am now launching on my site (Of Mice and Ducks: http://ob7.free.fr/mice_and_ducks/ ). You can access the news page by clicking on the icon showing Donald selling newspapers; this leads you to The Daily War-Drum (Not-So Daily On-Line Version).
The DWD in turn will direct you to the following page, which will tell you all (well, most of it) about this new feature:
http://bobcat74.free.fr/mmds/mmdsintro.htm

As I told you last week, the date is not fortuitous. Some Disney comics fans / scholars  surely remember what particular event occurred one January 13, a couple of  decades ago, and may therefore have already guessed what the feature consists in. The introductory (link above) will make it all clear.
Please take the time to read the introduction (second link on the special DWD page), as it contains a notice regarding the material presented, a short historical background, and a few notes.

I think this ought to be a very interesting comics experience, and hope you will like it. Thank you for checking it out!
Best wishes,

Olivier

PS:
Comments welcome, naturally.
Please note I will not be here from January 17 to January 27 (a little research trip to Washington, DC)-- but don't worry, this won't prevent the feature from being-- literally--  up-to-date.