SV: A friendly email (OT)

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Thu Jun 5 00:08:21 CEST 2003

Daniel van Eijmeren <dve at kabelfoon.nl> wrote:

> Please Sigvald, I BEG you, don't you see that
> this kind of personal "I-did-this-and-he-did-that"
> complaints are exactly what make people stand
> up against you?

Actually my private, or to be more precise "off-DCML" mail to Harry was IMO
a polite one. There was no reason for him not to answer my IMO friendly
questions.

> If you don't want to lurk, then just contribute
> to this mailing list. And obviously you don't
> really want to lurk, otherwise you wouldn't
> think of alternative ways to reach this mailing
> list.

You and Harry are actually both being wrong about this. I didn't seek any
way at all to reach this m-l. I just told Harry that his answers (that being
his message - *not* mine) could be interesting for other persons than only
me. He was completely free to answer me "off-DCML" only and decide not to
share the answers with the rest of you.

Anyway thanks to nice and serious persons my questions have now been
answered. I will thus go back lurking, and will try to remember your
friendly advice Daniel.

Sigvald :-)