Fecchi's style

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Sun Nov 9 19:58:50 CET 2003

Olaf Solstrand <olaf at andebyonline.com> wrote:

> Sigvald, haven't you noticed that both
> Brazilians and Norwegians have written
> that they LOVE this style?

Yes, but that was during the last round of this discussion - before Mr.
Fecchi commented this topic himself.

> Why do you have to always assume that every
> sane person in the world agree with you in
> everything, and if they don't, that's because
> they've got some bad influence?

You seem to have got me wrong. I am sorry if I have expressed myself in a
way that can be interpreted that way. I assume nothing more than I am not
completely alone with my opinions in this matter.

> It is NORMAL to have different taste. It is
> NORMAL to accept that others have different
> taste than you. And it is NORMAL to accept
> that not all comic books are made for you and
> you alone.

Yes, off course. So far I agree 100% with you.

> It is NOT normal to always think that everybody
> agrees with you, like you do in this case.
> Sigvald.

I have never believed that everyone agrees with me in this question, but
hopefully some people do.

> ...you just say that "these people are
> Americans, thus they've read Marvel, thus
> they've had bad influence...

Nope, I have never used the term "bad influence". And I don't mean that
either. It's more correct to say that they are influenced by non-Disney
comics. Disney and Marvel are *not* the same - I guess everybody here can
agree about that - so why should Disney comics then look like Marvel comics?

Sigvald