SV: Valuable Duck-book found in margarine crate

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Wed Nov 12 14:37:45 CET 2003

Myklebust,Are <are.myklebust at f1101.aetat.no> wrote:

>> Ob(v)iously that stupid journalist is wrong!
>> The valuable items are magazines *not* books.
>
> It isn't magazines either! The items are COMIC
> BOOKS! So the "stupid" journalist is almost
> correct!

No she (it's a female journalist we're talking about here) is *NOT* correct.
My encyclopaedia says that the definition of a book is "printed material
that are tied together to a whole consisting of *at least* 49 pages". The
first issue of DD&Co is 20 pages, in the 1950s they were 36 pages – still
far away from being classified as a book.

Sigvald