SV: Re: SV: Valuable Duck-book found in margarine crate

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Wed Nov 12 14:52:48 CET 2003

Olaf Solstrand <olaf at andebyonline.com> wrote:

> If anyone is wrong here, it's Timo, not the
> journalist.

I don't think that Timo is to be blamed here - he was confused by the IMO
wrong expression used by that journalist.

> Throughout the entire article, the "stupid"
> journalist doesn't mention books at all. It's
> "comic books", which we know is correct.

No, Olaf! Take a look in a Norwegian encyclopaedia. A book consists of *at
least* 49 pages. Comics has nothing at all to do with that definition.

Norwegian Disney-publications which I would put into the expression "comic
book" is of this kind:
Donald Pocket
Skrue Pocket
B-Gjengen pocket