My life and times - part 1/150000000

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Wed Nov 12 20:46:04 CET 2003

Daniël:

>>> Well, here goes, "My life and times", in chunks of about 1KB each.
>>> MY BIRTH
>>> On a nice summer day in 1973, with a remarkably bright star rising up
>>> in the otherwise dark sky, a lovely intelligent baby boy was born.

Nice start, but you need historical reference points in your story, IMHO--
such as "about one year before another nice summer evening when a kind
fellow DCML-member was to be born"  ;)

To make this on-topic: add nother year and substract 19 times a hundred
years, and you will get the soon-to be-celebrated anniversary of  a Disney
comics character.

>>> "Donald! You're going to be sorrreeeeee!"
>>> Which Barks story? :-)

Gee. He really wrote that? I can't remember. Especially the "sorrreeeeee",
which seems so distinctive.

Olivier