The Cornelius Coot Statue

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Thu Sep 25 03:17:47 CEST 2003

Don Rosa <donrosa at iglou.com> wrote:

>> Statue? Compared to the original statue used
>> in Don Rosa's stories this is just a little
>> miniature...
>
> Um... I always thought the original statue was
> used in stories by that other guy.

Oh, sorry for causing this misunderstanding. Barks actually showed many
Cornelius Coot statues of various size, so in order to be more precise I
pointed out only the single one of those, that you are using in your
story...

> It would certainly have been much more
> impressive if it had been a full size copy.
>
> When you're right, you're right. It would have
> been much more impressive if they had built it
> in its full fifty story size. This only proves
> it's yet another example of their lack of
> respect!

No, I wouldn't say that as long as Barks also showed small statues at about
the same size as the Disney-one.

Sigvald