rarely reprinted Barks stories

rodney-selfhelpbikeco@juno.com rodney-selfhelpbikeco at juno.com
Tue Apr 13 16:05:13 CEST 2004

I'm working on a project while I'm logging all of the Barks stories that I have, then I'm going to consult the INDUCKS to find the stories that I'm missing and the various books where I can get these stories.  Since I'm more interested in getting all of Barks' stories instead of full runs of certain titles, this seems to be the better bet (and will make the collecting process fun).

I'm surprised to discover some Barks stories that haven't been reprinted (aside from the Carl Barks Libraries)in over 20 years (since the Whitman run ended) and I'm wondering why Gemstone isn't publishing these stories like, The Gold Nugget Boat and Case of the Sticky Money (to name the Scrooge tales).  Would anyone else like to see these?

rodney.