Paperinik or Pikappa?

Francesco Spreafico frspreaf at tin.it
Tue Feb 17 21:31:47 CET 2004

Stefan Persson wrote:

>> What is this "Galactic Code" thing Francesco suggests?
>
> See http://coa.inducks.org/coa/c1/story.php/0/I+PK3+++1-1

That doesn't explain much :-)

Ok, let's do this orrible thing and go take a look at this book...

Ok, done (yuck!)... Donald gets picked up by these "Watchers of the Galaxy"
(all of them wear the outfit we're used to see Paperink wear since 1969,
that's so weird) to be Earth's Watcher.
At the very end of the story, after he's beaten some Evronians (evil aliens)
he's asked what his name is... he has no clue about what to say, takes a
look at his shield and sees a code "PK2370"... so he answers "From now on
call me... Pikappa". No real meaning at all!

Sprea