The Age and Birth of Gyro Gearloose

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Wed Mar 17 16:25:45 CET 2004

Me:
>> What if Gyro really _IS_ 55? [...] OK, we would then have to disregard
>> all modern stories showing Gyro dating girls/women _my_ age (OK, a
>> little older, I'm 21).

Lars:
> Why would one part of a couple have to have approximately the same age
> as the other?

Me again:
Well, naturally one doesn't _have_ to. But... I always get the impression
from these stories that it would have been more obvious if Gyro had been
thirty years older than his dates. Also... My personal opinion is that it
doesn't seem very in character for Gyro to be what some would refer to as
an old pig.

Olaf the Blue