US Disney Comic Previews

Mark Small smalley58au at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 14:34:55 CET 2004

Hello all,

This is really a question for Derek Smith. Derek,
where do you get all your information for the upcoming
Gemstone issues?

I have found a Diamond Publishing Previews site , but
it doen't appear to be the one you visit, as there is
a listing of about 8 or so new releases, not the full
range of issues.

Am I missing alink somewhere? Could you post the URL
to the site that you visit. I'm assuming that it is
available online, or is it a publication you need to
purchase.

Thanks in advance,

Mark Small
(from Australia - any other DCML members in Australia?)