Lilo and Stitch from TokyoPop (Was: June 2004 US Disney Comic Previews)

Shad Z. shadz at email.com
Fri Mar 26 18:17:29 CET 2004

> Hi all!
>
> Here are the previews of Disney comics coming out in June 2004 from Previews Volume XIV #4.

This reminded me of something from the last Previews (Volume XIV #3) that I just saw  -- kind of old news, but it hasn't been discussed here yet...

Along with their "cine-manga" Disney titles, TokyoPop is releasing "Lilo and Stitch TV Show vol 1", a digest of Lilo and Stitch stories that is NOT "cine-manga"!  They don't mention any creators, or if it is original or not, but I assume it is reprints -- if TokyoPop was producing new Disney comics, they would probably make a bigger deal out of it.  SC, 5x7, 96pg, b&w (1 of 3)......$7.99

--
Shad Z.                      ^Q^
            http://shadz.homestead.com/files/