June 2004 US Disney Comic Previews

Shad Z. shadz at email.com
Fri Mar 26 19:14:07 CET 2004

> Hi all!
>
> Here are the previews of Disney comics coming out in June 2004 from Previews Volume XIV #4.

You forgot the TokyoPop stuff...

KIM POSSIBLE CINE-MANGA VOL 7 GN -- by Bob Schooley & Mark McCorkle -- When it comes to dancing with danger, Kim Possible has evolved into a high-octane crime-stopping super-teen... but is she brave enough to ask the cutest boy in the school to a dance?  With Dr. Drakken and Shego turning high-tech into crime-tech, it's up to Kim and friends to stop the dastardly duo.  And if that wasn't enough to drive her bananas, Lord Monty Fiske (aka Monkey Fist) returns with an out-of-this-world scheme to achieve magical ninja powers and become the Ultimate Monkey Masher! [If they are trying to tell us which two episodes they are adapting, they are being way too broad.  One with Drakken and Shego, and one with Monkey Fist.  That clears everything up!] SC, 5x7, 192pg, b&w (7 of 8)...$7.99 [B&W? That's odd.  earlier volumes were in color...]

LIZZIE MCGUIRE THE MOVIE CINE-MANGA GN [the actual title of the movie was "The Lizzie McGuire Movie."  Why is the book titled "Lizzie McGuire The Movie"?] -- by Terri Minsky -- Our ever so sweet and endearingly klutzy Lizzie takes us from the living room to the movie theatre.  In the first ever Lizzie McGuire movie, Lizzie and her classmates say "Arrivederci, America!" and take off to Rome for a little summer amore.  High fashion high jinks erupt when Lizzie is discovered as the virtual twin of an Italian pop star.  The laughs never end in the Eternal City in this Lizzie McGuire "Cine-Manga Paradiso"!  SC, 5x7, 96pg, b&w...$7.99 [B&W again?  Seems like a bad choice]

THAT'S SO RAVEN CINE-MANGA VOL 1 GN -- That's So Raven is based on the Disney Channel hit show starring Raven, who playes an unusual teenager with a talent you can't teach is school: She can see into the future!  Despite her gift, Raven's uncanny ability to misjudge events sends her family and friends on a psychic roller coaster ride of comedic turmoil.  Dont miss Raven's hilarious adventures of misfortune in this exciting new Cine-Manga series! [If you aren't familiar with this show, I don't reccommend it.  It's loud, broad and has a grating laugh track.] SC, 5x7, 96pg, b&w (1 of 2)...$7.99

--
Shad Z.                      ^Q^
            http://shadz.homestead.com/files/