DCML Digest Issue 32

Mickey mickey at iol.it
Mon Mar 29 17:36:10 CEST 2004

Don Rosa:

> Any such number seen in any foreign translation was added by the local
translator, or as I said added when the "official >script" was typed. That
seems likely since the "after 27 years" appears even in the American
version...

In the Italian one is "23 years"! The opposite of "32" ^_^;;
But how can it be possible? All these different "translations"? O_o

>I had Donald telling a 1947 HD&L that he was "even younger than they are"
when he first met $crooge. I had intended >Donald to be telling them that he
was the same age as they are in the "current" stories

If I can argue, you also drew him as he was that young. He didn't even
speak...
bye

Mickey