Thanks, Michiel Prior, for all the links

Larry Giver lgiver at pacbell.net
Tue Mar 15 11:34:53 CET 2005

Thanks to Michiel Prior in Vol. 25 #3 for all the 10 to 12 year old links,
back before I found DCML.  It was lots of fun to read through them.
I, too, had to re-read WDC&S #164 to refresh my memory who Penny
Wise was.  Since Barks was so brief describing her dealings with
Scrooge, speculation can range widely.  Scrooge greatly exaggerated
her possible claim?  Perhaps an old romantic interest?  If so, then
Katie Sullivan should include her on her website of women in
Scrooge's life!
	If Scrooge has a serious concern, then perhaps the
papers that Penny Wise has goes back to a transaction several
generations earlier, much like Chisel McSue's claim on Scrooge's
fortune in the Horseradish story.
			Best wishes,
					Larry Giver.