Ducktales

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Fri Mar 10 20:43:41 CET 2006

Hi everyone!

>>> "Carl Barks' Greatest DuckTales Stories?" Since the word "Barks" isn't a

First, I don't see a problem asking the question.
You may, indeed, apply this rule to names ending in -s -- "Keats' poems" is
as correct as "Keats's poems".

As pointed in other messages, I'm surprised by the title: "DuckTales" in one
words is the name of  the series; is it a typo in the e-mails (including
yours, Gary)? If  not, why mix up Barks' stories with the animated series
(even though the latter were often based on the former)?

I haven't followed this thread much, so these question may have been
addressed already (my apologies): what is the idea behind this collection?
Is it a cheap (no pejorative meaning), mini Carl Barks Library?
Will the issues include reprints of  CBL essays or possibly new ones?
Is it intended as a Barks only collection, or do you already have in mind
more titles, for other authors/artists (depending on the success of  these
books)?
Would Taliaferro books be possible?

Have a nice week-end!

Olivier