Ducktales

Travis Seitler travis at webseitler.com
Fri Mar 10 21:11:36 CET 2006

> As pointed in other messages, I'm surprised by the title: "DuckTales" in
> one words is the name of  the series; is it a typo in the e-mails (including
> yours, Gary)? If not, why mix up Barks' stories with the animated series
> (even though the latter were often based on the former)?

The naming is intentional. Essentially, the DuckTales books collect Barks'
stories which provided inspiration for (or were essentially translated into)
specific episodes of the DuckTales cartoon series. Right, Gary?

(And as you can see, I also ascribe to s-apostrophe possessives. It's more a
matter of preference than a universal rule at this point in time.)

--Travis Seitler